Most of the time, the order will be returned to the sender due to the following reasons:
1. Invalid/incomplete address
2. Unsafe location
3. Other problems surrounding the delivery address or area
4. The package was not picked up at USPS on a specified time-frame
Here's what you can do for returned-to-sender orders:
1. Verify your shipping address online by logging into your account and going to "My orders" or you can check the email with your order confirmation
2. Submit a request or click the chatbox icon on the lower left side of your screen and chat with our agent
3. Once the request is submitted through email, our Customer support will get back to you as soon as they can.
4. Please make sure that you have your complete shipping address ready for us to process a reship order or refund depending on your request.